Quilted Jersey Jacket

New

$58.47

+ FREE UK DELIVERY

Description

Back by popular demand we've designed a soft diamond design Quilted Jersey Jacket. This 100% cotton jacket features two patch pockets, contour seams and a smooth silver metal zip. Combine it with our of our striped shirts for the definition of a smart/casual outfit.

More details

Product Details

• Approx length (12) 64cm
  • Outer 100% Cotton, Filling 100% Polyester - Quilted
  • Machine Wash 40°
  • Can be dry cleaned.
  • Warm iron.

Size Guide

View our Size Guide in this handy pop up window.
Alternatively please feel free to visit our Size Guide page here

Reviews

Reviews

Grade 
10/05/2016

Comfortable

I love this jacket as it is 100% cotton which fits beautifully it can be worn smart or casual looks great with the botanical print scarf,

Grade 
15/04/2016

Smart but comfortable

Love this jacket I had the red one last summer and wore it a lot .
I like that the navy matches the navy in the striped t-shirts I bought from your winter collection making it really versatile.

Grade 
15/04/2016

Smart but comfortable

Love this jacket I had the red one last summer and wore it a lot .
I like that the navy matches the navy in the striped t-shirts I bought from your winter collection making it really versatile.

Grade 
20/03/2016

lovely jersey jacket

just received this jacket in the rhubarb pink, lovely quality , perfect fit, think I may order in the navy as well.

Write your review!

Write a review

Quilted Jersey Jacket

Quilted Jersey Jacket

Back by popular demand we've designed a soft diamond design Quilted Jersey Jacket. This 100% cotton jacket features two patch pockets, contour seams and a smooth silver metal zip. Combine it with our of our striped shirts for the definition of a smart/casual outfit.

Delivery & Returns

If you spend £50 or more with Tulchan, second class postage is free! This will automatically be deducted from your shopping basket (UK orders only).

UK & Northern Ireland Delivery, is charged at the following rates:

Second Class Post £3.95
First Class Post £6.50

For international delivery charges please click here.

All UK returns are free of charge.

other customers loved